January 2020 Agenda
Heighington Parish Council
Co-Clerk (Finance) Janet James
Co-Clerk (Operations) Emma Salter
Telephone (01522) 790846
Chairman: Cllr A. Buckley-Jones
19th February 2020
Dear Councillors and Parishioners
Notice is herein given that the next meeting of the Property Services Committee of the Parish Council will take place on Monday 24th February 2020, starting at 7.30pm in the Jubilee Hall, High Street, Heighington. Public Participation and questions will be invited prior to the agenda business and all are welcome to attend.
A G E N D A
1. Chairman’s opening remarks and welcome.
2. Apologies, Declarations of Interest and Requests for Dispensations.
3. To approve the Co-Clerk (Operations) notes from the meeting of the Property Services Committee Monday 28th October 2019 as minutes.
4. Planning matters:
Tree Works received from NKDC.
20/0205/TPO 11 Lindrick Close, Heighington. T1/T4 Oak - fell; T2 Maple - fell; T3 Cherry - fell.
Tree Works decision notices received from NKDC.
There were no Tree Works Decision notices received from NKDC.
Planning applications received from NKDC.
20/0139/HOUS (Re-submission of 19/1455/HOUS) 45 Washingborough Road, Heighington. Erection of a two-storey rear extension.
Planning Application decision notices received from NKDC.
19/1687/HOUS 23 St Aubins Crescent, Heighington. Conversion of garage to living accommodation and single storey front extension. Permission approved.
19/1699/HOUS 85 Washingborough Road, Heighington. Erection of two storey side extension and single storey rear extension. Permission approved.
19/1682/HOUS 43 Washingborough Road, Heighington. Erection of part two storey and part single storey rear extension with new porch and new outbuilding. Permission approved.
19/1729/FUL The Bowling Green, Chapel Lane, Heighington. Blocking up of gateway with the erection of a stone wall. Permission approved.
19/1756/HOUS 98 Washingborough Road, Heighington. Erection of two storey side extension. Permission approved.
5. Co-Clerk (Operations) report (for information only).
6. To receive quotations for replacement locks on the containers and main gate at Potterhanworth Road Sports Field.
7. To discuss the refurbishment of the containers on Potterhanworth Road Sports Field and the possible changes to the layout for individual club use.
8. To receive an update including the quotations on the Chapel Lane gateway.
9. To discuss the repointing of the stone wall on the boundary of the bowls club & Chapel Lane and receive quotations for the required works.
10. To discuss the grass cutting that will no longer be carried out by NKDC.
11. To discuss the annual playground report.
12. To consider repairs to the bus shelter.