January 2021 Agenda
Heighington Parish Council
Clerk to the Council
Janet James Co-Clerk (Finance)
Emma Salter Co-Clerk (Operations) Heighington
Telephone (01522) 790846
Chairman: Cllr A Buckley-Jones
6th January 2021
Dear Councillors and Residents
Notice is herein given that a meeting of the Parish Council will take place on Monday 11th January 2021 starting at 7.30pm by video conferencing. Public Participation in respect of the agenda will be invited before the meeting and all are welcome to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to be included in this meeting.
1. Chairman’s welcome.
2. To receive Apologies for Absence, Declarations of Interest and Requests for Dispensations.
3. To approve notes as minutes from the meeting of the Parish Council on 14th December 2020.
4. Planning Matters
• Tree works received from NKDC.
21/0009/TPO 4 The Old Stackyard, Heighington, Lincoln LN4 1RF. TB Willow – fell to 3ft.
• Tree works decision notices received from NKDC.
20/1698/TCA The Willows, 36 Park Lane, Heighington, Lincoln LN4 1RF. Notification received from North Kesteven District Council, that a Tree Protection Order is not required.
• Planning applications received from NKDC.
20/1654/FUL Land rear of 45 Washingborough Road, Heighington, Lincoln. Erection of 4 dwellings with associated access road and landscaping and erection of a two storey rear extension.
• Planning decision notices received from NKDC.
20/1496/HOUS 26 Stoyles Way, Heighington, Lincoln LN4 1TW. Extension to existing garage. Notification received from North Kesteven District Council that this application has been approved.
5. Clerk’s Report (for information only).
• To note the email regarding school crossing patrol.
• To note the email regarding an increase of prices from Fasthosts.
• Millfield Primary Academy donated 20 hampers to the elderly residents of the Parish and the Parish Council would like to thank the school for their kind thoughts which were very much appreciated.
• Email sent to Mr S Priestley, Housing Strategy Manager, at North Kesteven District Council thanking him for all his help in negotiations with Lindum Construction in securing the S016 monies.
6. Correspondence (Read file for Members’ perusal).
• Environmental operatives report for December 2020.
7. Financial Matters
• To approve the monthly accounts for December 2020.
• VAT claim of £1183.31 requested 4th January 2021.
8. To consider donating a sum of £50.00 to LALC to pass on to Pete Langford who has worked tirelessly in supporting the Parish Council’s new website.
9. To consider the re-appointment of Council nominated representatives of Garrett’s Charity to serve for a four year term from 18th March 2021.
10. To seek approval for the Trustees of Garrettt’s Charity to increase the number of Trustees to manage the Charity from current requirement of seven to nine.
11. To receive recommendations from the Policy & Resources Committee regarding the following policies.
• Subject Access Request Procedure (SAR)
• Consent Form and General Privacy Notice
• Records Retention Policy
• Data Protection Policy
• Data Breach Policy
• Information and Communication Technology Policy (ICT)
12. To note the resignation of Councillor Chantler.
13. To receive an update on the issues of Pitts Road/Sheepwash Lane junction from County Council.
14. To receive reports from County and District Councillors (for information only).
15. To move into closed session.